Saturday, June 10, 2006

So far behind


I've been knitting a lot, but hardly posting any of it, so I thought it was about time I shared a few pictures of what I've been working on. The current obsession is a raglan shirt from Elann.com's free patterns:


I've been wanting to do this one for a while, and once started, I've become so obsessed I've cranked out half of it in under a week.

I usually don't do patterns as written, or in the yarn it calls for, so although I've added paired decreases for waist shaping and am going to do my own lace patterning at the bottom, this project will probably look more like the original than most of my work.

The color is way off on these pictures, as it is much more an orangy/peach color. So this is how far I am:
































Visit my Non-Knitting blog here

1 comment:

Emma said...

Wow, it's absolutely stunning!