Monday, November 14, 2005

It was an accident

I didn't mean to go to WalMart and buy more yarn while thinking of all the babies being born...And that shopping list is shabby evidence, I mean, I certainly didn't get the bulb for my headlight that was at the top of the list, so who's to say the list had any resemblence of my premeditations at all?

So this little guy who started springing to life from my crochet hook and knitting needles will have to just live with the fact that he was an accident and know that I love him just as much as if I had planned him.
(Please ignore the oddness of his eyes, they are mearly templates of what I want to make for him. He'll be getting cute, brightly colored arms and ears soon too!)




Oh and those sketches...I'm sure those came later too.

No comments: